Open & scalable groupware
When it comes to sourcing a MAPI compliant, scalable and open groupware software that is a direct replacement for other well known but closed source look no further.
Zarafa provides a rich respository of features and levels of integration not available with other open source solutions either in the office or on the move.
Zarafa Z-Push provides synchronisation on the move for email, calendars and contacts for a wide range of devices including Blackberry, Apple, Android and Windows Mobile devices.
Zarafa Archiver is a key component of the Zarafa Collaboration Platform and provides a hierarchical storage management (HSM) solution offering
- Improved messaging and server performance
- Seamless end user experience through stubbing
- Decreased use of expensive storage tiers for long term archiving
- Faster recovery
- Flexible PST migration
Zarafa WebApp is the web based collaboration client with a feature set that exceeds that of other web based mail client.
Zarafa WebApp highlights would include:
- Enterprise features with a familiar interface
- Lower TCO due to less IT administration
- Effective communication with filtering email threads to a preferred communication channel
- Shared folders and calendar overlay support
- Fast user interface
- Plug-ins for web chat and web meetings
ZCF and an architecture based on MAPI compliance from the outset make it the only scaleable soution available and a direct replacement for Microsoft Exchange.There are various editions of Zarafa - Community, Small Business, Professional and Enterprise - thereby demonstrating it's true scalability.
|Outlook support||3 users|
|ActiveSync compatibility Z-Push|
|Advanced multi-user calendar|
|Active Directory toolkit|
|Support Blackberry Enterprise Server|
|Support for ZCP Archiving|
M:Tier’s professionally trained team can provide the following services:
- deployment and training